Run The Jewels 3
Run The Jewels
Delivery from US$6.10
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 20 January 2017
- In Stock
- Product code
- CD Album
- Run The Jewels, Inc
Run The Jewels, the firebrand rap duo of El-P and Killer Mike, have announced their hugely anticipated third album RTJ3.
The announcement arrives on the heels of the recently released new songs “2100 (ft. BOOTS)” and “Talk To Me”. The album features a cadre of talented guest performers, including Danny Brown, Tunde Adebimpe of TV On The Radio, Trina, saxophonist Kamasi Washington and more, but the new album is first and foremost about the explosion of creativity born from the unique collaboration between Mike and El, a partnership-turnedfriendship that has pushed both rappers to new heights in their storied careers.
In the two year span between albums, Run The Jewels have transformed from underground stalwarts to a global rap juggernaut, spawning an international art movement, a radio show , several Marvel comic cover variants , characters in a video game (Gears of War 4), their own Virtual Reality initiative (VRTJ), multiple awards & accolades (including Pitchfork’s 2014 album of the year, NME’s “Best Festival Band” & “Best International Band” and more), multiple tv appearances plus a slate of sold out shows and high profile festival appearances.
1. Down (featuring Joi Gilliam)
2. Talk To Me
3. Legend Has It
4. Call Ticketron
5. Hey Kids (Bumaye) (featuring Danny Brown)
6. Stay Gold
7. Don't Get Captured
8. Thieves! (Screamed The Ghost) (featuring Tunde Adebimpe)
9. 2100 (featuring BOOTS)
10. Panther Like A Panther (Miracle Mix) (featuring Trina)
11. Everybody Stay Calm
12. Oh Mama
13. Thursday In The Danger Room (featuring Kamasi Washington)
14. Report To The Shareholders / Kill Your Masters